Hot spot tracking
- Ukrainian Prime Minister: Power supply difficulties in capital Kyiv and other places
- The German Council of Economic Advisers does not see the kind of severe recession the government predicts next year
- Turkey says it has started paying some Russian gas bills in rubles
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index rose 0.055% to 109.61, EUR/USD fell 0.083% to 1.00630; GBP/USD fell 0.091% to 1.15260; AUD/USD fell 0.117% to 0.65007; USD /JPY fell 0.098% to 145.518.📝 Review:Rising German bond yields boosted the euro. German bond yields climbed steadily on expectations of further ECB policy tightening, weakening the dollar and narrowing the spread between euro zone and U.S. government bond yields, with two-year German yields rising to 2.196%, higher than a week earlier 25 basis points higher.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long EUR/USD at 1.00649, target price 1.01772.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.051% to $1713.11/oz, spot silver rose 0.516% to $21.444/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price fell from the high of $1,716.79 an ounce set since October 6 in the previous trading day, but the intraday price fluctuation range was relatively narrow. Cautious investors await U.S. inflation data due on Thursday (Nov. 10).🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1714.50, the target price 1729.60.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.302% to $87.744/barrel; Brent fell 0.127% to $94.381/barrel.📝 Review:During the Asian session, U.S. crude oil fluctuated slightly and was currently trading at $88.61 per barrel. The market's worries about the new crown epidemic in Asia have increased, which has suppressed demand prospects. The latest API crude oil inventories increased more than expected, and gasoline inventories also unexpectedly increased. , aggravating demand concerns, overnight oil prices fell sharply from the Bollinger line to below the 90 mark, technical bearish signals have increased, and oil prices face the risk of further decline in the short-term.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 87.706 , the target price is 91.995.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index rose 1.434% to 13640.0 points; the Nikkei 225 Index fell 0.376% to 27724.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 1.570% to 16348.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It rose 0.395% to 7008.95 points.📝 Review:The four major U.S. stock indexes closed higher, pushing Taiwan stocks up 62.43 points to 13,410.19 points at the opening on the 9th. TSMC (2330) opened up 4.5 yuan and stood at 400 yuan. The mountain was inspiring, and the broader market index rose nearly 300 points. Electronics stocks took the lead, TSMC led the way higher, and the semiconductor stock index rose sharply. The gainers ranked odd-even (3356), Ruiding (3592), Haihua (3694), Novatek (3034) by the daily limit, all of which are electronic stocks. stage. High-priced stocks performed brightly, with MediaTek (2454), WorldCore-KY (3661), and Creative (3443) all rising.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long the Taiwan Weighted Index at 13639.5, with the target price at 13820.1.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable