Hot spot tracking
- The initial value of the annualized quarterly rate of real GDP in the third quarter of the United States was recorded at 2.6%
- ECB raises interest rates by 75 basis points for second time in a row, further hikes expected
- Sunak plans to cut spending by up to £50bn
Product Hot Comment
- ForexOn Thursday (October 27), the US dollar index returned to above the 110 mark and closed up 0.811% at 110.59. The euro fell more than 1% against the US dollar and fell below parity, the pound fell 0.6% against the US dollar and fell below 1.16, and the US dollar fell against the yen. To the 146 pass.📝 Review:The dollar strengthened on Thursday after data showed U.S. gross domestic product expanded at an annualized rate of 2.6 percent in the third quarter, ending two consecutive quarters of declining output that had fueled fears of a recession. The dollar then strengthened. The move follows a string of weaker-than-forecast economic data in recent weeks, raising concerns about the economic impact of aggressive rate hikes by the Federal Reserve.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long GBP/USD at 1.15691, target price 1.17492
- GoldAs the dollar rebounded, spot gold fell from a nearly two-week high of $1,670 and fell below the 1,660 mark, closing down 0.31% at $1,659.38 an ounce; spot silver closed down 0.09% at $19.6 an ounce.📝 Review:Gold prices fell in choppy trade on Thursday, as a rally in the dollar overshadowed expectations that the Federal Reserve will ease rate hikes after next week's policy meeting.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1662.68, the Target Point is 1620.71.
- Crude OilSpot gold was shorted at 1662.68, and U.S. recession fears slowed to boost oil prices. At the same time, U.S. record oil exports boosted demand optimism. WTI crude oil rose more than 2% intraday, pushing the $90 mark, and finally closed up 0.7% at $89.65 per barrel ; Brent crude oil broke through $97 and closed up 0.53% at $96.98 a barrel. European benchmark TTF Dutch futures rose more than 7%, while ICE British natural gas futures rose about 11%. Target point 1620.71📝 Review:Oil rose more than $1 on Thursday, extending gains of nearly 3 percent the previous day, as optimism over record U.S. crude exports and signs of waning recession fears overshadowed concerns about weaker demand in China.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 88.060, the target price is 81.262.
- IndiceU.S. stocks were mixed, the Dow closed up 0.61%, the Nasdaq closed down 1.63%, and the S&P 500 closed down 0.61%. Meta Platforms tumbled 24.5% after the results, falling below the $100 mark for the first time since February 2016. Zuckerberg's wealth evaporated by $11 billion in a single day. Amazon's third-quarter report and fourth-quarter guidance were both poor and fell 20% after the market.📝 Review:U.S. stocks S&P 500 and Nasdaq ended lower on Thursday as investors digested strong economic data and mixed corporate earnings.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Nasdaq index at 11108.100, the target price is 10418.800.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable