Hot spot tracking
- EU energy crisis measures put on hold until mid-December
- ECB Minutes: Fears of inflation entrenched in euro zone
- Russia's finance ministry not planning to curb gold sales immediately
Product Hot Comment
- ForexThe U.S. dollar index continued its decline, fell below the 106 mark, hit a three-month low, and closed down 0.23% at 105.85.📝 Review:ECB minutes showed that policymakers were concerned at their last policy meeting that inflation could become entrenched, necessitating further rate hikes.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long the EUR/USD at 1.04074, and the target price is 1.04805.
- GoldSpot gold pushed up to $1,760 and closed up 0.35% at $1,755.79 an ounce; spot silver closed down 0.12% at $21.51 an ounce.📝 Review:The international gold price continued its overnight rebound and approached $1,760. Expectations of a slowdown in the rate hike by the Federal Reserve brought cautious optimism. However, the Fed minutes also suggested that the peak interest rate will be higher than previously expected, and gold prices will continue to face the suppression of the high interest rate environment.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short at 1755.49, the target price is 1733.52.
- Crude OilCrude oil first fell and then rose. WTI crude oil once fell below $77, and finally closed up 0.65% at $77.94/barrel.📝 Review:At the beginning of the Asian market on Thursday, U.S. oil traded around $77.61 a barrel; oil prices fell more than 4.5% on Wednesday, as the Group of Seven (G7) considered setting a price cap on Russian oil higher than the current market level, and U.S. gasoline inventories The increase exceeded analysts' expectations.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 77.971, the target price is 75.226
- IndiceEuropean stocks collectively closed up, Germany’s DAX30 index closed up 0.79%, Britain’s FTSE 100 index closed up 0.01%, France’s CAC40 index closed up 0.42%, Europe’s Stoxx 50 index closed up 0.41%, Spain’s IBEX35 index closed up 0.75% , Italy's FTSE MIB index closed up 0.59%. U.S. stocks were closed due to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday.📝 Review:Affected by the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, U.S. stocks and U.S. bonds were closed, and precious metals and crude oil contracts ended trading early, and intraday trading was light.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long the Nasdaq index at 11894.800, and the target price is 12078.700
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable