Hot spot tracking
- U.S. GDP annualized in the third quarter was revised up sharply to 3.2%
- Putin: Russia's goal is to end Russia-Ukraine conflict
- U.S. Senate passes $1.7 trillion fiscal year 2023 spending bill
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD was up 0.060% at 1.06002; GBP/USD was up 0.091% at 1.20378; AUD/USD was up 0.097% at 0.66770; USD/JPY was up 0.038% at 132.374 .📝 Review:The dollar rose against most major currencies on Thursday after U.S. data showed a strong labor market that could keep the Federal Reserve's hawkish tone longer. The number of Americans filing new claims for jobless benefits rose less than expected last week, suggesting the labor market remains tight while the economy rebounded faster in the third quarter than previously estimated.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short USD/JPY 132.358 , target price 130.770.
- GoldAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.058% to $1793.40/oz, and spot silver rose 0.047% to $23.558/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices fell on Thursday after U.S. economic data showed the economy was rebounding faster than previously estimated, boosting the dollar and potentially making the Federal Reserve more aggressive in its fight against inflation.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1793.64, the target price is 1814.76
- Crude OilAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.252% to $78.362/barrel; Brent fell 0.405% to $82.231/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices fell about $1 in choppy trade on Thursday, as tight U.S. crude stockpiles from a winter storm were outweighed by concerns that a rate hike by the Federal Reserve and a surge in coronavirus cases would curb demand. Earlier in the session, both benchmarks rose as much as $1.🕵️ Operation suggestion:U.S. crude oil is long at 78.336, and the target point is 79.783
- IndiceAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), the Nasdaq index rose 0.110% to 10951.300 points; the Dow Jones index rose 0.059% to 33021.4 points; the S&P 500 index rose 0.081% to 3821.600 points.📝 Review:Popular technology stocks generally fell, Tesla fell nearly 9%, Nvidia fell more than 7%, Apple, Microsoft, and Google all fell more than 2%. Most of the popular Chinese concept stocks fell, Xiaopeng Motors fell more than 4%, Weilai and Tencent Music fell more than 2%.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short Nasdaq index at 10954.000, target price 10787.500
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account