Hot spot tracking
- U.S. core PCE rises 4.7% year-on-year in November
- University of Michigan's final 1-year inflation forecast falls to 4.4% in December
- The United States suffered a super cold wave, and the energy supply was greatly reduced
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD rose 0.102% to 1.06270; GBP/USD rose 0.081% to 1.20559; AUD/USD fell 0.174% to 0.67180; USD/JPY fell 0.141% to 132.652 .📝 Review:The dollar fell on Friday in volatile and thin trading, with data showing the U.S. economy is gradually cooling, reinforcing expectations for smaller rate hikes by the Federal Reserve and improving investor risk appetite.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short USD/JPY at 132.653, target price 130.921.
- GoldAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.293% to $1797.61/oz, and spot silver rose 0.705% to $23.713/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices rose on Friday ahead of the long holiday weekend, as data showed U.S. inflation was cooling, although not yet significant enough for the Federal Reserve to slow down rate hikes. Gold rose about 0.2% for the week, its best performance in three weeks.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1797.61, the target price is 1813.49
- Crude OilAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 1.922% to $79.667/barrel; Brent rose 2.716% to $84.464/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices settled around $3 a barrel higher on Friday after Russia said it may cut crude output in response to a Group of Seven price cap on Russian exports. Oil prices were set for a second straight week of gains.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 79.667, the target price is 81.469
- IndiceAs of 08:00 (GMT+8), the Nasdaq index rose 0.410% to 10984.200 points; the Dow Jones index rose 0.621% to 33206.9 points; the S&P 500 index rose 0.695% to 3845.050 points.📝 Review:U.S. stocks rebounded strongly last night. U.S. stock futures continued to rise today, boosting the morale of bulls in Asian stocks. Taiwan stocks also rushed down led by the power king TSMC. The semiconductor, shipping, financial, biomedical and other stocks that have fallen more recently have counterattacked. As soon as the market opened, it regained the Wansan mark. Not only did the futures and spot prices rise, but the NT dollar also rose from depreciation, reaching a maximum of 31.935 yuan in the first half.🕵️ Operation suggestion:Short Nasdaq index at 10984.200, target price 10816.400
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account