Hot spot tracking
- Iranian Foreign Minister: Iran is willing to complete the Iran nuclear negotiations based on the previous draft results
- U.S. government funding bill cancels sale of 140 million barrels of oil inventories
- Some UK hospitals declare 'emergency'
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD rose 0.345% to 1.06404; GBP/USD rose 0.310% to 1.21131; AUD/USD rose 0.650% to 0.67525; USD/JPY fell 0.363% to 131.983 .📝 Review:The Bank of Japan's unexpected change in monetary policy on Tuesday raised the market's high expectations that the Bank of Japan will soon join the army of interest rate hikes. For this reason, some investors have begun to bet on the return of the yen's greater value, and even believe that the yen will Will be one of the strongest currencies next year.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short USD/JPY at 132.009, target price 130.324.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.238% to $1818.49/oz, while spot silver fell 0.284% to $23.869/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices were largely steady, even as the U.S. dollar weakened in holiday-thinned trading, with market participants awaiting fresh economic data for further direction. But some institutions believe that 2023 is a good time to allocate gold.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1817.90, the target price is 1824.46.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.537% to $78.779/barrel; Brent rose 0.506% to $82.983/barrel.📝 Review:U.S. inventories of crude oil, heating oil and jet fuel are tight, while a cold snap hits the U.S. and a surge in travel during the holiday season.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 78.732, and the target price is 76.533.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 0.524% to 14401.5 points; the Nikkei 225 index fell 0.081% to 26481.0 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 1.290% to 19660.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index It fell 0.177% to 7162.55 points.📝 Review:U.S. stocks rose sharply, and technology stocks soared. Today, Taiwan stocks were led by TSMC (2330), leading the index to close by 208.54 points, closing at the highest point of 14442.94 points, an increase of 1.47%, with a turnover of NT$212.138 billion. The 8 major sectors received dividends across the board.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Taiwan weighted index at 14395.5, the target price is 14160.3.
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account