Hot spot tracking
- China slashes forecast for global economic growth this year
- Fed Governor: Need to continue to raise interest rates, the scale and final value of interest rates still depend on data
- U.S. Treasury ramps up bond auctions
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.054% yesterday to 1.07385; GBP/USD rose 0.090% yesterday to 1.21534; AUD/USD rose 0.168% yesterday to 0.68964; USD/JPY fell 0.114% yesterday to 132.082; GBP/CAD rose 0.089% yesterday to 1.63201; NZD/CAD rose 0.076% yesterday to 0.85606.📝 Review:The dollar was stuck in a range on Tuesday, hovering near seven-month lows against the euro and some other major currencies, as traders awaited U.S. inflation data later in the week to help cement expectations for a rate hike.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY at 132.105, target price 130.582.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.015% yesterday to $1877.11/oz; Spot silver rose 0.102% yesterday to $23.598/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices held near eight-month highs on Tuesday, helped by a weaker dollar and hopes for a slower pace of U.S. interest rate cuts after Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell failed to provide more clarity on the path of tightening.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long at 1877.11, the target price is 1882.29.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil fell 0.152% yesterday to $74.760/barrel; Brent crude oil fell 0.203% yesterday to $79.644/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices edged higher on Tuesday, as the U.S. government forecast a new record for global oil consumption next year and as the dollar hovered at a seven-month low.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 74.797, the target price is 73.544.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index rose 0.040% yesterday to 11206.800; The Dow Jones index rose 0.067% yesterday to 33716.7; The S&P 500 rose 0.041% yesterday to 3920.200.📝 Review:The three major U.S. stock indexes closed up collectively, with the Nasdaq up 1.01%, the S&P 500 up 0.7%, and the Dow up 0.56%. Large-scale technology stocks rose across the board. Netflix rose nearly 4%, Amazon and Facebook rose more than 2%, and Apple, Microsoft, and Google rose slightly.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long at 11207.400, the target price is 11305.200
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account