Hot spot tracking
- New British Conservative Party leader Sunak: There will be no early general election
- Russia claims to repel Ukraine's multi-line attack, Ukraine claims to hit Russian military targets
- Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson: The U.S. Has Repeatedly Sent Contradictory Messages About the Iran Nuclear Deal
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index rose 0.080% to 112.99, EUR/USD fell 0.080% to 0.98607; GBP/USD rose 0.125% to 1.12911; AUD/USD rose 0.227% to 0.63249 ; USD/JPY fell 0.042% to 148.954.📝 Review:As the Russian-Ukrainian conflict continues, high energy costs will continue to increase European industrial production costs, service employment costs, and increase the prices of finished products and services, thereby squeezing consumption and spreading the expectation of European economic contraction. Against the backdrop of higher energy prices and high inflation, the European economic recession is "overcast", and the European Central Bank's rate hike this week will also become the focus of market attention.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short EUR/USD at 0.98718, the target price is 0.98063.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.227% to $1645.49/oz, and spot silver fell 0.760% to $19.062/oz.📝 Review:The rebound of the international gold price was weak, and the rebound of the US dollar limited the upside of the gold price. Investors appear confident the Fed will continue its aggressive policy tightening cycle, even as weak U.S. economic data raises hopes that the Fed may begin to slow the pace of monetary policy tightening later this year.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1645.95, the target price is 1627.95.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 1.034% to $83.730/barrel; Brent fell 0.978% to $90.691/barrel.📝 Review:There was relatively little OPEC+ news this week, and the market was in a strong wait-and-see mood. On the one hand, the October PMI data of European and American countries performed poorly on Monday, increasing the market’s concerns about the global economic recession and the prospect of crude oil demand. Expectations of a 75-basis-point rate hike in December weakened, and European and American stock markets generally rose, providing support for oil prices.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 83.846, the target price is 81.671.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index fell 1.661% to 12698.2 points; the Nikkei 225 Index rose 0.328% to 27226.1 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.678% to 15153.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It fell 0.110% to 6796.85 points.📝 Review:Under the drag of TSMC (2330), the Taiwan stock market closed today (24th) and officially fell below the high of 12,682 points 32 years ago, down -1.48%, down 190.86 points, and closed at 12,666.12 points. The legal person said that the market still needs time to eliminate negative news such as interest rate hikes and semiconductor supply chains. The short-term layout focuses on the groups with deep declines and good performance, while the medium and long-term can focus on growth trend industries, and it is recommended to continue to increase cash positions. , Pay attention to risks.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long the Taiwan Weighted Index at 12559.9, with the target price at 12696.2.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable