Hot spot tracking
- UN climate conference opens in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt
- BoE's Bailey: BoE will communicate with Debt Management Office on bond sale
- EDF delays restart of 4 nuclear reactors
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index rose 0.407% to 111.13, EUR/USD fell 0.334% to 0.99281; GBP/USD fell 0.635% to 1.13011; AUD/USD fell 0.968% to 0.64169; USD /JPY was up 0.546% at 147.489.📝 Review:The euro was up 2.2% against the dollar at $0.9960. Speculators' net-long bets on the dollar fell to the lowest in more than a year in the latest week, according to Reuters calculations and data from the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) released on Friday. Net long dollar positions plummeted to $3.08 billion, the lowest since Aug. 17, 2021.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 0.99282, the target price is 0.99992.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.732% to $1668.50 per ounce, and spot silver fell 2.203% to $20.423 per ounce.📝 Review:The international gold price fell, off the three-week high of $1,681.57 an ounce set in the previous trading day, as the U.S. dollar regained some lost ground. Investors are now focusing on U.S. inflation data due later in the week, highlighted by talk of a possible slowdown in the pace of global central bank rate hikes.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1668.44, the target price is 1699.50.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 1.689% to $90.302/barrel; Brent fell 1.482% to $96.624/barrel.📝 Review:On the one hand, the market is worried that the anti-epidemic policies of major Asian countries will suppress the prospect of crude oil demand, and the continuous increase of crude oil drilling data in the United States is also slightly negative for oil prices; on the other hand, the production reduction plan of OPEC+ is also supporting oil prices in the medium and long term.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 90.275, target price is 92.113.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index rose 0.151% to 13186.3 points; the Nikkei 225 Index fell 0.044% to 27488.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.219% to 16561.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It fell 0.909% to 6920.75 points.📝 Review:In the concentrated market of Taiwan stocks today, foreign investors ended 4 consecutive sales and repurchases of over 9.2 billion yuan. The three major legal persons joined hands to buy over 10.5 billion yuan. Cards, electrical cable groups and other generals and soldiers were attacked by heavy volume of themes, and the index opened higher and higher, reaching a high of 13246.59 points at the end of the session, closing at 13223.73 points, up 197.02 points, and the transaction value increased to 204.646 billion yuan.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short the Taiwan Weighted Index at 13187.3, the target price is 13304.8.
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account