Hot spot tracking
- Fed vice chair says 25 basis point rate hike likely in February
- U.S. initial claims data unexpectedly falls to near five-month low
- U.S. Treasury begins extraordinary measures to avoid breaching debt ceiling
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.026% yesterday to 1.08338; GBP/USD rose 0.006% yesterday to 1.23898; AUD/USD rose 0.091% yesterday to 0.69183; USD/JPY rose 0.027% yesterday to 128.450; GBP/CAD rose 0.036% yesterday to 1.66784; NZD/CAD rose 0.105% yesterday to 0.86124.📝 Review:The dollar slipped in choppy trade on Thursday as a slew of data continued to show the U.S. economy is slowing after the Federal Reserve raised interest rates several times sharply, with markets expecting a pause in tightening policy this year.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY at 128.458, target price 127.620.
- GoldSpot gold fell 0.037% yesterday to $1931.34/oz; Spot silver rose 0.130% yesterday to $23.840/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices were helped by a weaker dollar and some safe-haven demand after poor U.S. economic data and hawkish comments from Federal Reserve officials heightened recession fears.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1931.18, the target price is 1921.69.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil rose 0.293% yesterday to $81.048/barrel; Brent crude oil rose 1.954% yesterday to $86.373/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices closed up 1% on Thursday, extending a recent rally sparked by rising demand, while the market shrugged off a large build in U.S. crude inventories for the second week in a row.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 81.019, the target price 82.630.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index rose 0.149% yesterday to 11324.800; The Dow Jones index rose 0.034% yesterday to 33062.3; The S&P 500 rose 0.053% yesterday to 3902.650.📝 Review:The three major U.S. stock indexes closed down collectively. The Dow closed down 0.76%, the Nasdaq closed down 0.96%, and the S&P 500 closed down 0.77%. Charging piles and solar panels led the decline.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short Nasdaq index at 11326.400, target price 11176.800
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account