Hot spot tracking
- Exxon sues EU to block windfall tax on oil firms
- Largest U.S. natural gas producer's output falls 30%
- Apple's market value is on the verge of breaking the 2 trillion mark
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.155% to 1.06283; GBP/USD rose 0.113% to 1.20286; AUD/USD rose 0.144% to 0.67484; USD/JPY fell 0.257% to 134.120; GBP/CAD rose 0.066% to 1.63549; NZD/CAD rose 0.051% at 0.85868.📝 Review:The dollar hit a one-week high against the yen, buoyed by a jump in U.S. Treasury yields and investors' expectations that Asian economic growth will rebound as coronavirus containment measures are eased.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long USD/JPY at 133.125, a target price 135.051.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.061% to $1805.22/oz; Spot silver fell 0.004% to $23.516/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices fell 1% on Wednesday, after hitting a six-month high in the previous session, as the dollar strengthened and U.S. Treasury yields rose.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1804.91, target price is 1823.39
- Crude OilWTI crude oil fell 0.318% to $78.606/barrel; Brent crude oil rose 1.416% to $83.774/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices ended lower on Wednesday as traders weighed concerns about a surge in coronavirus cases against the possibility of higher fuel demand after the world's largest oil importer eased restrictions on the outbreak.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 79.589, the target price is 81.064
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index rose 0.121% to 10704.200; The Dow Jones index rose 0.071% to 32901.1; The S&P 500 rose 0.083% to 3787.950.📝 Review:The three major U.S. stock indexes collectively closed down more than 1%, the Dow closed down 1.10%, the Nasdaq and the S&P 500 closed down 1.35% and 1.22% respectively. Apple closed down about 3%, the lowest closing price since June 2021, and its total market value narrowly guarded the $2 trillion mark.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Nasdaq index at 10696.700, and the target price is 10605.600
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account