Hot spot tracking
- Fed's 'second in command' Brainard: May slow rate hikes soon
- OPEC lowers oil demand forecast for this year for fifth time this year
- Buffett's $4 billion position in TSMC in the third quarter
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index fell 0.572% to 106.09, EUR/USD rose 0.701% to 1.03990; GBP/USD rose 0.578% to 1.18220; AUD/USD rose 0.816% to 0.67590; / Yen fell 0.387% to 139.320.📝 Review:EUR/USD could extend its recent rally in the coming week, or easily rise to the 1.05 level, although many still believe that the market is experiencing a technical liquidation, not necessarily the start of a long-term rally.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 1.04023, target price 1.04497.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.618% to $1782.11/oz, and spot silver rose 0.869% to $22.158/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price once again hit a three-month high near US$1,776.40 per ounce, supported by expectations of loosening the Fed's aggressive interest rate hike policy. The dollar index was not far from a near three-month low of 106.28 hit last week.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1782.60, and the target price is 1792.53.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.296% to $84.824/barrel; Brent rose 0.472% to $92.143/barrel.📝 Review:Data on Tuesday showed that the annual rate of added value of China’s industrial enterprises above designated size in October was worse than expected and the previous value, and the IMF and other institutions believe that the global economic outlook is worse than last month’s forecast, and US production is approaching historical highs. Oil prices face further risks of falling in the short term.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 84.864, and the target price is 86.817.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 3.065% to 14557.5 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.197% to 28035.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 3.648% to 18307.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index Up 0.375% to 7151.45 points.📝 Review:TSMC's American Depositary Receipts (ADR) was bought and held by American billionaire Buffett, which encouraged TSMC to surge 9% today. Taiwan stocks surged 390 points in intraday trading, hitting the 14,500 point mark, approaching half a year Line 14574 points, the final close at 14546.31 points, up 371.41 points, the transaction value of NT $ 298.348 billion.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long the Taiwan weighted index is 14557.5, and the target price is 14758.2.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable