Hot spot tracking
- UK PM admits mistakes in setting 'mini-budget' and apologises
- Britain's new Chancellor of the Exchequer Hunt overturns Truss' economic plan, staged a policy reversal drama
- Exxon Mobil: Has completely withdrawn from the Russian market
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index fell 0.089% to 111.90, EUR/USD rose 0.188% to 0.98574; GBP/USD fell 0.094% to 1.13502; AUD/USD rose 0.315% to 0.63115 ; USD/JPY rose 0.002% to 148.973.📝 Review:The European Central Bank, which has been accused of being too slow to tackle record inflation in the euro zone, last month responded with unprecedented monetary tightening. The ECB said at the time that it wanted to "repress demand" as "the reopening of the economy has put pressure on some sectors" and more rate hikes were expected to follow.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short EUR/USD at 0.98578, the target price is 0.98111.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.412% to $1656.55 an ounce, and spot silver rose 1.331% to $18.878 an ounce.📝 Review:Gold could resume losses at any time as hawkish Fed bets surge. According to the latest data from CME Group's "FedWatch" tool, there is a 96.5% chance that the Fed will raise interest rates by 75 basis points for the fourth consecutive month in November.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1656.29, the target price is 1640.07.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.403% to $84.002/barrel; Brent rose 0.285% to $91.082/barrel.📝 Review:A strong dollar and the possibility of further rate hikes by the Federal Reserve are helping to contain price gains. Oil production in the Permian Basin in Texas and New Mexico, the largest U.S. shale oil basin, is expected to rise by about 50,000 barrels in November, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said in its productivity report on Monday. / day, reaching a record 5.453 million barrels / day.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 84.944, the target price 86.255.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index fell 0.088% to 13129.7 points; the Nikkei 225 Index rose 0.384% to 27189.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 0.381% to 16923.7 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It rose 0.929% to 6791.85 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks followed the international stock market's rebound and strengthened in early trading today, but the intraday gains have converged. Fortunately, they pulled sharply in late trading and closed up more than 150 points. Today, the Taiwan stock market backtested the 5th line to hold steady, officially reversing the decline of the 5th line, and it is expected to have a chance to rebound. However, it is necessary to carefully observe whether the final increase in the US futures market has converged.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short the Taiwan Weighted Index at 13127.7, with the target price at 12935.5.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable