Hot spot tracking
- UK defense secretary says £11bn more defense budget needed
- Ukrainian Ministry of Energy: Ukrainian energy system has run with zero deficit for four consecutive days
- Thailand going to restart FTA talks with EU
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.007% yesterday to 1.06869; GBP/USD rose 0.052% yesterday to 1.20315; AUD/USD fell 0.007% yesterday to 0.69047; USD/JPY fell 0.132% yesterday to 133.960; GBP/CAD rose 0.076% yesterday to 1.61189; NZD/CAD rose 0.018% yesterday to 0.84124.📝 Review:The dollar climbed to a six-week high against a basket of major currencies on Wednesday after stronger-than-expected U.S. retail sales data boosted investor expectations that the Federal Reserve will keep monetary policy tight for some time to combat stubbornly high inflation. The dollar also rose to a fresh six-week high against the yen.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long USD/JPY at 133.974, target price 134.778.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.035% yesterday to $1836.36/oz; Spot silver rose 0.056% yesterday to $21.613/oz.📝 Review:Gold hit its lowest level in more than a month on Wednesday, weighed down by a stronger dollar, as better-than-expected U.S. economic data raised concerns that the Federal Reserve could raise interest rates further. U.S. retail sales rose 3 percent in January from the previous month, suggesting the economy remains resilient despite higher borrowing costs.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1836.37, target price 1823.03.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil fell 0.060% yesterday to $78.645/barrel; Brent crude oil fell 0.216% yesterday to $84.906/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices edged lower on Wednesday, as the dollar strengthened and investors worried that rising interest rates would slow the economy and hit fuel demand. The decline was limited, the market took into account that the data adjustment led to a sharp increase in US crude oil inventories, and the International Energy Agency (IEA) raised its forecast for global oil demand growth.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 78.645, target price 77.780.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index rose 0.906% yesterday to 12699.450; The Dow Jones index rose 0.173% yesterday to 34135.8; The S&P 500 rose 0.382% yesterday to 4148.950.📝 Review:WSB concept stocks and solar stocks were the top gainers, while vaccine stocks and oil stocks mostly fell. TSMC closed down about 5 percent.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long The Nasdaq index at 12699.400, target price is 12890.600
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account