Hot spot tracking
- Fed's Daly: Fed can raise rates above 5% if inflation doesn't cool
- European gas traders warn of risks from gas price cap
- European Central Bank officials: The conditions for a December rate hike of less than 75 basis points are in place
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index fell 0.111% to 107.59, EUR/USD rose 0.130% to 1.02539; GBP/USD rose 0.072% to 1.18293; AUD/USD rose 0.082% to 0.66128; / Yen fell 0.136% to 141.925.📝 Review:Commodity currencies such as the Australian dollar and New Zealand dollar performed poorly on Monday as the epidemic prevention and control in major Asian countries exacerbated market concerns about the prospect of a global economic recession. The safe-haven demand for the U.S. dollar picked up, helping the U.S. dollar index hit a new high in more than a week near 108.00, closing at 107.82 , an increase of about 0.77%, rising for three consecutive trading days.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short EUR/USD at 1.02555, target price 1.01645.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.235% to $1741.86/oz, and spot silver rose 0.903% to $21.010/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices rose as the U.S. dollar index fell. Around the possible adjustment of the Fed's policy outlook, investors' focus turned to the upcoming minutes of the Fed's November meeting to look for clues about future interest rate hikes.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1741.78, and the target price is 1722.55.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.205% to $80.030/barrel; Brent fell 0.041% to $87.272/barrel.📝 Review:A report overnight that OPEC+ is considering increasing production once sent oil prices down more than 5% to a new low of $75.27 a barrel since the beginning of the year, although oil prices regained all their losses after Saudi Arabia publicly denied it.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 80.185, and the target price is 76.248.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 0.212% to 14516.5 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.155% to 28085.6 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 1.647% to 17630.7 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index It fell 0.422% to 7147.25 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks opened lower today and fell by more than 70 points. In early trading, they once fell below the 14,400-point round-number mark. Under the recovery of electronic and financial stocks, the index rose sharply and broke through the counterpressure of the half-year line. It stood at the 14,500-point mark and the 5-day line at 14,513 points. At the end, it rose 92.81 points to close at 14542.2 points, an increase of 0.64%, but the volume was less than 200 billion yuan.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long taiwan's weighted index at 14472.3, and the target price is 14716.1.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable