Hot spot tracking
- Goldman Sachs predicts that the global economic growth rate will be only 1.8% in 2023, the United States will barely avoid recession, and Europe and the United Kingdom will fall into recession.
- Zimbabwe will continue to adopt tight fiscal and monetary policies
- France restarts Saint-Avold coal plant amid energy crisis
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index fell 0.516% to 106.08, EUR/USD rose 0.457% to 1.03861; GBP/USD rose 0.837% to 1.20542; AUD/USD rose 1.339% to 0.67410; / Yen fell 0.638% to 138.094.📝 Review:Investors need to pay attention to the November inflation data of the euro zone released this week and the speech of Federal Reserve Chairman Powell, which may be an important factor affecting the exchange rate trend in the short term.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 1.03826, target price1.04965.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.895% to $1756.81/oz, and spot silver rose 1.941% to $21.319/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices rose, driven by a weaker dollar, and U.S. inflation is expected to slow further. However, Fed officials continued to emphasize anti-inflation, and market participants waited for Fed Chairman Powell to further clarify his position on future interest rate hikes.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1756.70, the target price is 1767.52.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 3.336% to $79.082/barrel; Brent fell 3.345% to $85.976/barrel.📝 Review:International oil prices rose, supported by expectations that major oil producers will adjust production plans at an upcoming meeting. The market is also assessing the impact of the imminent imposition of a Western price cap on Russian oil. EU governments failed to agree on a price cap yesterday as Poland insisted it should be lower than the level proposed by the G7.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 79.047, and the target price is 75.354.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index rose 1.594% to 14662.5 points; the Nikkei 225 index fell 0.162% to 28047.0 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 4.315% to 18299.0 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index It rose 0.223% to 7252.85 points.📝 Review:TSMC and MediaTek rebounded, and financial and shipping stocks soared. Taiwan stocks quickly pulled more than 267 points and closed at 14,709.64 points, up 152.77 points.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long Taiwan's weighted index is at 14662.5, and the target price is 14793.7.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable