Hot spot tracking
- The Fed official who most clearly favors a 25 basis point rate hike emerges
- Following the unexpected surge in US API crude oil inventories, US EIA crude oil inventories surged by 18.961 million barrels
- Russia's central bank to buy yuan as wealth reserve
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.073% yesterday to 1.07642; GBP/USD rose 0.140% yesterday to 1.21570; AUD/USD rose 0.058% yesterday to 0.69099; USD/JPY fell 0.289% yesterday to 131.927; GBP/CAD rose 0.210% yesterday to 1.63333; NZD/CAD rose 0.114% yesterday to 0.85516.📝 Review:The euro briefly hit a seven-month high against the dollar on Wednesday but held within a tight range as traders avoided big moves ahead of Thursday's U.S. inflation data, which could provide clearer clarity on the direction of interest rates. clue.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY 131.870, target price 130.539.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.085% yesterday to $1876.92/oz; Spot silver rose 0.056% yesterday to $23.412/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices steadied after hitting an eight-month high on Wednesday, as investors braced for U.S. inflation data that could influence the path of Federal Reserve policy.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1876.70, and the target price is 1886.00.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil rose 0.010% yesterday to $77.873/barrel; Brent crude oil rose 4.202% yesterday to $82.991/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices rose 3% to a one-week high on Wednesday, as hopes for an improving global economic outlook and concerns about the impact of sanctions on Russian crude output outweighed an unexpected surge in U.S. crude stockpiles.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 77.835, the target price is 80.232.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index rose 0.011% yesterday to 11392.050; The Dow Jones index fell 0.065% yesterday to 33946.6; The S&P 500 index fell 0.068% yesterday to 3965.300.📝 Review:The three major U.S. stock indexes fluctuated and rose throughout the day. The Dow closed up 0.8%, the Nasdaq closed up 1.76%, and the S&P 500 rose 1.28%, all hitting new highs in nearly January.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long The Nasdaq index at 11390.800, the target price is 11493.900
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable