Hot spot tracking
- France and Germany will coordinate to promote the implementation of the minimum tax rate for multinational enterprises
- German Bund yields see worst inversion in 30 years
- Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure: 7 cargo ships left the southern port of Ukraine
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index rose 0.076% to 106.03, EUR/USD fell 0.179% to 1.03904; GBP/USD fell 0.188% to 1.20693; AUD/USD fell 0.882% to 0.66894; / Yen fell 0.616% to 138.160.📝 Review:The UK government said the proposed scheme, which would run from early 2023 until March 2026, would help achieve a target of a "15% reduction in energy consumption by 2030".🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long EUR/USD at 1.03890, and the target price is 1.03885.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.113% to $1754.45/oz, and spot silver fell 0.634% to $21.298/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price was stable, and the uncertainty of the global epidemic continued to support the U.S. dollar index, limiting the rise in gold prices. Investors are focused on upcoming speeches from Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on the economy and the labor market.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1754.89, and the target price is 1767.35.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 3.184% to $73.890/barrel; Brent fell 3.032% to $81.186/barrel.📝 Review:Thousands of U.S. flights were delayed due to bad weather, which also weighed on oil prices. In addition, a meeting of EU government representatives scheduled to discuss the issue on the evening of November 25 was canceled, which means that the EU's oil price ceiling for Russia remains at 60%. -75 US dollars / barrel, Russia's supply will most likely not withdraw from the market, exacerbating concerns about oversupply; oil prices may further fall to around the 70 mark.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 73.996, and the target price is 72.808.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index fell 0.737% to 14530.5 points; the Nikkei 225 index fell 0.529% to 28190.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 0.720% to 17342.7 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index Up 0.041%, at 7256.35 points.📝 Review:Affected by the rise of U.S. technology stocks, TSMC closed at the lowest price of 480.5 yuan today, and Taiwan stocks also opened lower and closed lower, falling more than 200 points, falling below the 14,600-point integer level. The weighted index closed at 14556.87 points, a sharp drop of 221.64 points, or 1.5%, and the turnover shrank to NT$198.444 billion. .🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short the Taiwan weighted index is at 14530.5, and the target price is 14408.3.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable