Hot spot tracking
- EU gas price cap debate intensifies
- Belarus allows grain exports from Ukraine to transit
- Russia sets 35% tariff on some goods from "unfriendly countries"
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), EUR/USD fell 0.062% to 1.05237; GBP/USD fell 0.038% to 1.22521; AUD/USD fell 0.222% to 0.67820; USD/JPY rose 0.050% to 136.757 .📝 Review:Before the major central banks in Europe and the United States will hold their last interest rate meeting this year, the volatility of the euro against the dollar is expected to be limited. On the daily chart, EUR/USD is currently holding above the short-term moving average, but is under pressure below the 60-day moving average, and technical indicators are quite overbought. If it can break through the suppression of the 60-day moving average level of 1.07, the upper space is expected to be further expanded. Otherwise, we must carefully guard against the risk of its retracement again.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short EUR/USD at 1.05240, target price 1.04812.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.183% to $1791.60/oz, and spot silver rose 0.389% to $23.495/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price fell, dragged down by the rebound of the US dollar. Investors braced for the release of key U.S. inflation data and the Federal Reserve's decision to raise interest rates later. The data will have little impact on the Fed's interest rate decision, but may affect the policy bias of Powell's press conference.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1791.69, and the target price is 1806.04.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.070% to $71.496/barrel; Brent fell 0.451% to $76.450/barrel.📝 Review:Last week, due to factors such as concerns about the U.S. economic recession, oil prices fell by more than 10%. U.S. crude oil once fell to around the 70 integer mark. However, short-term oil prices are expected to usher in a rebound opportunity. A key crude oil pipeline from Canada to the United States remains closed.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 71.452, and the target price is 70.382.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index fell 0.941% to 14580.7 points; the Nikkei 225 index rose 0.018% to 27805.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 0.399% to 19442.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index Up 0.026% to 7181.45 points.📝 Review:After 5 consecutive weeks of rapid growth, Taiwan stocks challenged 15,000 points twice and failed to gain a firm foothold. Last week, the rally stopped, showing that high-end stocks are under heavy selling pressure. In addition, the end of the year is approaching, and the market is becoming more conservative and unwilling to chase higher prices. The stock market is also dealing with high-end pullbacks. It is expected that the short-term Taiwan stock index will hardly escape the consolidation pattern.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short Taiwan weighted index at 14582.7, and the target price is 14428.7.
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account