Hot spot tracking
- EU reaches deal to ban production of new petrol cars from 2035
- German chancellor calls for 'solidarity' in response to energy crisis
- Bank of England delays second tranche sale to avoid collision with medium-term fiscal plan
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index rose 0.326% to 110.77, EUR/USD fell 0.207% to 0.99439; GBP/USD fell 0.426% to 1.15153; AUD/USD fell 0.538% to 0.64208; USD /JPY was up 0.522% at 147.048.📝 Review:In this round of global central bank interest rate hikes, although the Bank of England is one of the first major central banks to raise interest rates, the rate of interest rate hikes is slower than that of the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank. After the Federal Reserve raised interest rates by 75 basis points several times in a row, and the European Central Bank, which has always been "dovish" in the past, also raised interest rates by 75 basis points, the Bank of England's largest single rate hike so far this year is still 50 basis points.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 0.99498, with a target price 0.96330.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.663% to $1651.96 an ounce, and spot silver fell 1.508% to $19.272 an ounce.📝 Review:International gold prices fell, as the US dollar index is expected to continue the momentum of the overnight rebound. But investors are generally cautious ahead of the Fed's policy meeting next week, and they will be watching closely for any signs that the Fed's pace of rate hikes may slow. The Fed may be forced to slow the pace of rate hikes as the economy falters in a high-interest rate environment.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1651.90, the target price is 1612.57.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.922% to $87.289/barrel; Brent fell 0.766% to $93.763/barrel.📝 Review:Asian stock markets generally fell, Taiwan stocks fell to a new low in nearly half a year, suppressing the outlook for crude oil demand, and the overnight surge in the US dollar index also suppressed oil prices. However, the market is still worried that Europe is about to cut off imports from Russia, which will lead to tight supply. Expectations that the global central bank will gradually slow down the pace of interest rate hikes have grown, and there are still certain opportunities for bulls in the market outlook.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 87.239, the target price of 92.628.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index fell 0.788% to 12732.8 points; the Nikkei 225 Index rose 0.163% to 27001.0 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 3.376% to 14819.2 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It fell 0.467% to 6770.55 points.📝 Review:Affected by the decline in U.S. technology stocks, TSMC tumbled in intraday trading today, and the weighted index opened low and fluctuated lower. Even 3 black.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Taiwan Weighted Index at 12730.8, and the target price is 12420.9.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable