Hot spot tracking
- Turkey's central bank completes first CBDC test
- U.S. shale executives worry about U.S. labor shortage in 2023
- Odessa state media: Nearly 1 million residents of Odessa state without power
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD fell 0.175% to 1.06424; GBP/USD fell 0.175% to 1.20308; AUD/USD fell 0.019% to 0.67767; USD/JPY fell 0.350% to 132.543; GBP/CAD fell 0.170% to 1.62987; NZD/CAD fell 0.232% to 0.85675.📝 Review:The Bank of Japan decided that it will continue to control the yield curve, but widen the range of fluctuations in the 10-year JGB yield from the target level. It also confuses the yen bulls, causing the dollar to enter the rhythm of rebound trading against the yen for several trading days.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short USD/JPY at 132.550, target price 131.597.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.257% to $1819.46/oz; Spot silver rose 0.436% to $23.979/oz.📝 Review:International gold prices strengthened as rising interest rates forced companies to slow down the hiring process, and the market hoped that the Federal Reserve might slow down the pace of interest rate hikes. New U.S. economic stimulus measures could lead to future declines in the U.S. dollar.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1819.21, atarget price is 1823.48.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil rose 0.250% to $78.909/barrel; Brent crude oil rose 0.386% to $83.982 a barrel.📝 Review:Although the previous EIA crude oil inventory unexpectedly increased and the market was also worried about the Asian epidemic, oil prices fell more than 2.5% on Thursday, but geopolitical tensions between Russia and Ukraine and a weaker dollar still attracted bargain hunters to support oil prices.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 78.918, target price is 76.835.
- IndiceThe Taiwan Weighted Index fell 0.842% to 14071.5; The Nikkei 225 Index fell 1.003% to 26010.5; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 0.523% to 19853.7; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index fell 0.059% to 7056.05.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks are closed today in 2022. Electronics, finance and mass production stocks rose in early trading. The index once rose by more than 160 points. For the whole year of 2022, it will fall by 4081.15 points, or about 22%, and the annual line will end with 3 consecutive bonuses.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Taiwan weighted index at 14072.5, the target price is 13955.1.
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account