Hot spot tracking
- Latest EU Sanctions Target Russian Mining Industry
- Global central bank gold reserves rise to highest level since 1974
- The United States is considering additional tariffs on China's steel industry?
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index fell 0.085% to 105.61, EUR/USD fell 0.009% to 1.04605; GBP/USD rose 0.011% to 1.21335; AUD/USD rose 0.114% to 0.66980; /JPY rose 0.356% to 137.399.📝 Review:During the Asian session, the US dollar index fluctuated within a narrow range and is currently trading around 105.60. The dollar edged higher against the euro and yen on Tuesday, as a sell-off in U.S. stocks provided safe-haven support for the greenback as investors tried to brace for an expected rate hike by the Federal Reserve next week.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long EUR/USD at 1.04644, with a target price 1.05889.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.134% to $1773.35/oz, and spot silver rose 0.541% to $22.287/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price fluctuated within a narrow range, fluctuating less than $7. Investors continued to judge how the Fed would adjust the pace of future interest rate hikes. The U.S. service sector and labor demand in November showed a strong economy, with fresh signals of a potential rebound in inflation weighing on market sentiment. Downside risks for gold are higher than upside risks ahead of the Fed policy meeting.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1773.35, and the target price is 1785.24.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.216% to $74.418/barrel; Brent fell 0.162% to $79.609/barrel.📝 Review:Prior to OPEC+'s decision not to cut production further, the European Union's Russian oil price ceiling and sanctions were in vain, and the U.S. stock market continued to fall. Coupled with concerns about a global economic recession, market concerns about oversupply dragged oil prices down to a new low since December 28, 2021 on Tuesday , The bearish signal on the technical side has also been further strengthened, and the short-term may further test the support near the 70 integer mark.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 74.492, and the target price is 73.557.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index fell 0.332% to 14564.2 points; the Nikkei 225 index fell 0.016% to 27647.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 2.825% to 18858.7 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index It fell 0.268% to 7226.65 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks fell 98.87 points at the end of today, closing at 14630.01 points, a decrease of 0.67%, with a turnover of NT$246.801 billion. Observing the electronic stocks on the market, TSMC, the leading wafer foundry, once turned red today, with a high of 485.5 yuan, but lacked buying support, and ended in black, closing at 475 yuan, down 3 yuan, or 0.63%. UMC, which is also a wafer foundry, performed sluggishly, falling 1.91% at the end.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long The Taiwan weighted index at 14567.2, and the target price is 14788.1.
Boost Your Trading with Exciting Bonus Rewards!
Or try our Free Demo Account