Hot spot tracking
- The majority of the RBNZ shadow committee supports a 75 basis point rate hike this week
- Zelensky rejects 'short ceasefire' with Russia
- The silver gap in the global market will hit a record high this year
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the U.S. dollar index rose 0.515% to 107.39, EUR/USD fell 0.567% to 1.02662; GBP/USD fell 0.491% to 1.18229; AUD/USD fell 0.534% to 0.66364; /JPY rose 0.260% to 140.756.📝 Review:Over the past two weeks, the EUR/USD exchange rate has risen 4.0% amid signs of slowing U.S. inflation and market analysts’ belief that the Fed will slow its rate hike cycle, giving investors more confidence that the exchange rate has peaked.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short EUR/USD at 1.02656 , target price 1.01850.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold fell 0.315% to $1743.10/oz, and spot silver fell 0.541% to $20.770/oz.📝 Review:The international gold price continued the correction momentum of the previous few trading days, falling to a new low of 1743.59 US dollars per ounce in more than a week, affected by the strengthening of the US dollar. Traders were tentatively bullish on the greenback after hawkish comments from members of the Federal Reserve weighed on gold last week. Await the minutes of the Fed's November policy meeting due later in the week.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1743.24, target price 1730.18.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI fell 0.105% to $80.096/barrel; Brent fell 0.333% to $87.174/barrel.📝 Review:The rebound in the dollar put pressure on oil prices, and refiners raised inventories ahead of the European Union's embargo on Russian crude oil on December 5, and European crude oil supply tensions eased; U.S. crude oil rig data continued to climb, and the market was concerned about the epidemic in major Asian countries It also suppresses demand prospects; in the short term, oil prices face further downside risks.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 80.074, target price 77.520.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), Taiwan's weighted index fell 0.628% to 14471.3 points; the Nikkei 225 index fell 0.168% to 27911.0 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index fell 1.647% to 17630.7 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 index It fell 0.422% to 7147.25 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks showed a shrinking volume today. The index fluctuated by more than 100 points around 14,500 points, and finally fell 55.6 points to close at 14,449.39 points. The 14,500 point level fell, and TSMC fell by more than 1%.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long Taiwan's weighted index is at 14472.3, the target price is 14716.1.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable