Hot spot tracking
- Indian government: Raise diesel export windfall profit tax from Rs 12 to Rs 13 per litre
- U.S. manufacturing nears a standstill, price index falls to two-year low
- EU energy commissioner arrives in Kyiv
Product Hot Comment
- ForexAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the US dollar index fell 0.171% to 111.24, EUR/USD rose 0.086% to 0.98826; GBP/USD rose 0.153% to 1.14953; AUD/USD rose 0.300% to 0.64146; USD /JPY fell 0.631% to 147.306.📝 Review:Before the Fed's interest rate decision, changes in the market's expectations for the Fed to raise interest rates continued to dominate the market trend. The 75 basis points of interest rate hike in November has basically been expected by the market to be a certainty, and the key interest rate hike action in December will be followed.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short EUR/USD at 0.98796, the target price is 0.98453.
- GoldAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), spot gold rose 0.245% to $1651.86 an ounce, and spot silver rose 0.061% to $19.628 an ounce.📝 Review:The international gold price continued to rebound overnight due to a weaker dollar. But investors remained cautious ahead of the Fed's key policy statement. The statement may give fresh clues on the pace of future rate hikes.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 1651.70, the target price is 1631.14.
- Crude OilAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), WTI rose 0.827% to $88.671/barrel; Brent rose 0.722% to $95.029/barrel.📝 Review:Investment banks such as Citi raised their oil price expectations, API crude oil inventories unexpectedly dropped sharply, and market rumors that Asian powers are discussing slowing down epidemic prevention measures next year have improved demand prospects and provided support for oil prices. The technical bullish signal has increased, and oil prices are expected to break out of the recent shock range.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 88.677, the target point is 86.441.
- IndiceAs of 17:00 (GMT+8), the Taiwan Weighted Index rose 0.494% to 13062.9 points; the Nikkei 225 Index rose 0.279% to 27631.5 points; Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index rose 2.894% to 15744.9 points; Australia's S&P/ASX200 Index It rose 0.165% to 6985.75 points.📝 Review:Taiwan stocks shrank and closed higher today, rising 62.96 points at the end of the session, re-boarding above the 13,100-point level. The stock price of TSMC (2330) turned from black to red. The stock price of stock market leader Daliguang (3008) and the stock price of Xinhua (5274) went up at the same time, driving up the electronics sector index, which was the focus of the market.🕵️ Operation suggestion:short the Taiwan Weighted Index at 13061.4, with the target price at 12815.1.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable