Hot spot tracking
- A number of economic data show that the US economy is cooling
- Atlanta Fed President Bostic: Rate cut not urgent, US inflation may peak
- The result of the Speaker of the US House of Representatives is out: McCarthy was elected
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.056% yesterday to 1.06518; GBP/USD rose 0.033% yesterday to 1.20987; AUD/USD rose 0.045% yesterday to 0.68892; USD/JPY fell 0.083% yesterday to 131.981; GBP/CAD fell 0.002% yesterday to 1.62598; NZD/CAD fell 0.054% yesterday to 0.85363.📝 Review:The dollar fell on Friday after U.S. jobs data that showed employment remained strong in December failed to make a splash in markets, while a separate report showed U.S. service sector activity rose for the first time in more than two-and-a-half years. shrinking.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY at 132.029, target price 130.598.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.084% yesterday to $1868.32/oz; Spot silver rose 0.336% yesterday to $23.902/oz.📝 Review:Gold surged more than 1 percent on Friday to hit a seven-month high, with U.S. Treasury yields and the dollar falling after U.S. economic data cemented expectations for a less hawkish Federal Reserve, with gold on track for a third straight weekly gain.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short spot gold at 1868.10, with target of 1852.99.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil rose 0.527% yesterday to $74.235/barrel; Brent crude oil fell 0.388% yesterday to $78.529/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices were little changed on Friday as the market balanced against a weaker dollar and a mixed U.S. jobs report, but both benchmarks tumbled in the first week of the year amid fears of a global recession.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short at 74.213, the target price is 71.890.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index rose 0.304% yesterday to 11065.900; The Dow Jones index rose 0.081% yesterday to 33643.2; The S&P 500 index rose 0.153% yesterday to 3899.000.📝 Review:The Dow closed up 2.13%, the S&P 500 closed up 2.28%, and the Nasdaq closed up 2.56%. Chip stocks, consumer electronics stocks, and oil stocks mostly strengthened. Affected by Tesla's sharp price cuts, Tesla fell more than 7% at the beginning of the session and finally closed up 2.47%.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long the Nasdaq index at 11065.900, the target price is 11142.200
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable