Hot spot tracking
- White House: Congress must unconditionally address debt ceiling
- Russia expects to increase crude oil exports in 2023
- Russia expects to increase crude oil exports in 2023 OPEC maintains 2023 global oil demand forecast unchanged, expresses "cautious optimism" on global economy
Product Hot Comment
- ForexEUR/USD rose 0.011% yesterday to 1.07883; GBP/USD fell 0.002% yesterday to 1.22814; AUD/USD fell 0.013% yesterday to 0.69901; USD/JPY rose 0.193% yesterday to 128.275; GBP/CAD rose 0.025% yesterday to 1.64466; NZD/CAD rose 0.271% yesterday to 0.86112.📝 Review:The U.S. dollar fell against most major currencies in choppy trade on Tuesday, dragged down by expectations that the Bank of Japan (BOJ) may make a policy adjustment that could end "yield curve control" and become a precursor to a tighter monetary policy stance.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go short USD/JPY 128.239, target price 127.252.
- GoldSpot gold rose 0.007% yesterday to $1908.64/oz; Spot silver rose 0.096% yesterday to $23.929/oz.📝 Review:Gold prices retreated on Tuesday, having hit a more than eight-month high in the previous session on hopes that the Fed would take a less aggressive approach to raising interest rates in the future; spot gold fell 0.7% to $1,904.87 an ounce, having hit its lowest level since late April on Monday highest price.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 1908.53, target price is 1928.65.
- Crude OilWTI crude oil fell 0.390% yesterday to $80.953/barrel; Brent crude oil rose 2.921% yesterday to $86.735/barrel.📝 Review:Oil prices ended higher in choppy trade on Tuesday after weak but stronger-than-expected annual economic growth data from major Asian countries and hopes that an easing of COVID-19 policies would boost fuel demand.🕵️ Operation suggestion:go long at 80.925, the target price of 82.726.
- IndiceThe Nasdaq index fell 0.228% yesterday to 11524.800; The Dow Jones index fell 0.196% yesterday to 33825.9; The S&P 500 index fell 0.216% yesterday to 3981.000.📝 Review:The trend of U.S. stocks was divided. The Dow closed down 1.14%, the Nasdaq closed up 0.14%, and the S&P 500 closed down 0.22%. Tesla closed up 7.4%, Morgan Stanley closed up 5.8%, and Goldman Sachs closed down 6.4%. The Dow was dragged down by the second largest heavyweight Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs fell the deepest 8%, closing down more than 6%, the worst single day in the past year.🕵️ Operation suggestion:long at 11525.700, the target price is 11624.400.
- Tight spread
- Zero commission
- Adjustable leverage
- Shield & Reliable