How To Make Profit?
Earn spread profits in price fluctuations
How do traders earn profit?
The trader’s earnings are differences between the asset’s buy and sell prices.
START TRADING NOW
BUY (Expect the price going to rise)
Open a “Buy” position at low price and close the position upon price rises.
Sell (Expect the price going to fall)
Open a “Sell” position at a high price and close the position upon the price downfall.
For instance, if you believed that Gold will rise from $1780/oz to $1800/oz, you buy 1lot gold contract at $1780.If your prediction is correct, close your position to sell at a price of $1800.
Calculating profit: ($1800-$1780)*1lot*100=$2000
* Please note: 1lot gold contract=100 ounce
Forecast market trends
The profit you make dependent on the extent to which your forecast is correct.
1. Study News and trading ideas: Fresh market analysis and the impact of financial events to help make your forecast;
2. Refer to trade forecast: Follow the professional analysis team —Trading Central, Get free daily strategy to help forecast the latest trends;
3. Follow the data ：Recent position changes of top institutions and market long-short sentiment index can help understand market expectations;
4. Learn with us:watch educational videos and content to improve your fundamental and technical analysis skills.
START TRADING NOW
Manage you risk
1. Set profit and stop loss :You can mitigate risk and lock in profits by setting an automatic stop or limit.
2. Pending order: The pending order will make the transaction more intelligent and convenient, and the order can be executed at the expected pricewithout keeping track of the market.
3. Set price elert: you can also be notified of significant movement by setting a price or distance alert, giving you the choice of whether or not to react.